Design a sticker that will be distributed throughout Applewood!
Thurs., March 18th at 11:59p.m. MT
We are establishing the first ever “I Love Applewood” Day on Thursday, April 18th. It’s a time for together neighbors to celebrate our Applewood spirit.
Sustainable Applewood will be distributing free stickers throughout the area. We’d love to feature YOUR design!! We’ll have one winner for each of the three age brackets.
Submit your artwork here and get ready for the voting!!
– Be original artwork
– Show your love for Applewood
– Be family-friendly and exhibit inclusive community pride
– Fit dimensions 8″ x 8″; will be scaled down
Ready to submit your designs?
Two quick steps:
Not in the contest but willing to be a sticker judge?
We’d love to have you help by being on our judging panel. Email Leanne via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
See the bottom of this page for complete rules!
Three Age Brackets:
Ages up to 8
Interested in being a judge? See below!
- Entries must contain all original artwork.
- The artwork needs to be created in a 8’’x 8″ format (will be scaled down). Resolution / File format: A minimum of 300DPI and in JPG, TIFF or PDF format.
- Be family-friendly and exhibit inclusive community pride
- All entries should incorporate “I Love Applewood” theme and the words “I Love Applewood”– replace “love” with a heart if you’d like!
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com.
- After emailing entry, then complete the form at this link.
- All entries must be received by 11:59p.m. MT on Thursday, March 18th. Late entries or entries missing some of the information may not be included.